At Powdersville Water, we pride ourselves in recruiting and retaining talented and hard-working professionals. As such, we are always on the look-out for high-caliber people that could possibly become a part of our team. If you are interested in any available or future job openings, please complete the form below and tell us more about your professional interest and applicable experience.
Characteristic preferences of potential candidates at Powdersville Water should include, but are not limited to:
- Attention to Detail (vital to this position)
- Honesty, Integrity, and Confidentiality (of utmost importance when dealing with payroll and human resource functions)
- Hard worker with good time management that can prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Curious and Teachable
- Excellent Communicator (both verbal and written)
The primary responsibility of the Payroll/HR Coordinator will be performing a variety of duties related to Payroll, Human Resources and Board Secretary support for Powdersville Water. Duties include, but are not limited to, compiling and preparing payroll for online data entry, monitoring paid leave balances, coordinating all employee benefits, new hire and separation meetings, planning various employee events, and serving as administrative assistance to the Board Secretary. Also, cross-trains for Accounting Specialist backup duties such as paying vendors, posting entries to general ledger, reconciling general ledger accounts, preparing month-end and other financial reports, and other duties, as assigned.
Minimum training and experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Associates Degree in accounting, business administration or related field, preferred
- Experience in payroll and/or human resources preferred
- Proficient computer and technology skills and experience to include Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and ERP systems
- Professional communication and presentation skills