If you need to set up residential water service with Powdersville Water, you can complete one of the forms below, call our office (864-269-5440 option 4), or stop by our office during regular business hours.
Set Up Service
If you are the owner of the property, please fill out the Water Tap Agreement AND the Service Agreement. If you are a renter, you need only fill out the Service Agreement. If this is a new home, and no water tap exists, you will need a new water tap installed by Powdersville Water personnel. In this case, after filling out the two required forms, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Department regarding the next steps in making this tap.
- Activate service for an existing tap: 24-48 hours
- Create a new tap (assuming water is available to the property in question): 5-10 business days
- To speak with a Customer Service Representative please press 4
- If you would like a dial by name directory please press 1
- For all other departments, please press 2
- For all other inquiries or assistance, please press 0